Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello again


I just realized that it’s been almost 30 days since my last blog post. Wow, I haven’t done that in a long time.

I’m not sure the break will end anytime soon. Today I just thought I would put something up to let you know that I am still alive and kicking. (Though most of you know that already.)

I hope you haven’t missed the blog. To be honest, I have. There have been many days in the last month where I’ve thought, “I need to write.” Then when it comes time to put fingers to keys…nothing.

I don’t know if it’s a lack of motivation or a lack of inspiration or a lack of something to say. It’s just a lack.

I’ll use a little analogy. It’s like standing in the fog and trying to look for a hill in the distance. You can almost make out a silhouette but the harder you look the less you see. You might see the peak or maybe a tree or two, but you cannot see the whole thing.
Maybe the fog will lift soon.

In the mean time, here is a humorless, uncreative look at life.

We’re back to 2 services at church. Misty is about to finish school. Our youngest (The Girl) is now participating in the local swim team, and loving it. Our eldest (The Boy) filled in on drums with the band at church this week. He was amazing!

And that is that.

More to come…but I won’t say soon.

1 comment:

  1. Just want to say there r people out here (perhaps in a fog as i am also) that have missed ur blogs.
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected