Friday, March 27, 2009

NYC in Brief

I started an entry about our NYC trip, but I was getting way too detailed. I’ll finish it later for now here’s the quick recap and some pictures.

We stayed I Times Square. Thursday we saw Rock of Ages. I recommend it. Unless you hate 80’s hair bands. And, really, how could you? Friday we went to Lower Manhattan, Chinatown, a Knicks game, and the Empire State Building. Then it was up and out early Saturday morning. We were back in Huntsville by 9 am.

A quick trip to say the least, but not an uneventful one. I’ll share stories later. For now, here are some pictures.














       Jacob and I atop the ESB. I blinked.                                                St Patrick’s Cathedral.

 

 

 

 

 

   






             The view from our room.                                                                    The NYSE

 

 

 

 

 

 

           






            My favorite picture from the trip.
Taken in Chinatown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected