Monday, March 23, 2009

The Week that Was.

Wow, I haven’t done a real update in quite a while. Lot’s to get to, so let’s jump right in.

I finally got a copy of the two songs of mine that we recorded. You can listen to them here. I think one of them turned out really well. The other, not so much. Were going to re-record both of them, so we’ll be able to fix some of the trouble spots.

Misty and I celebrated our 14th Anniversary last Wednesday. We had lunch together, and that was as much celebrating as we did. I can’t believe we’ve been married 14 years. I realized last week that we went on our first date 20 years ago next month. We’ve known each other a long, long time. I’m not the mushy, gushy type, so I’ll just say I sure do love that gal! (Yeah, that’s right! I said “gal”!)

New York was a blast. I’ll do an entry about it later in the week. Or maybe I’ll do a couple. There were some interesting stories to come out of the trip. I’m just not sure I want to tell them all. I put some pictures up on my twitpic account already. I’ll put some others up here later in the week also.

Keeping it short today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected