Friday, January 16, 2009

Boys Don't Cry...right?


Not much going on right now, but I thought I’d slip in one last update before the weekend.

My shoulder is still giving me some trouble. I have my first Physical Therapy appointment in about 15 minutes, so we’ll see how that goes. I’m a little nervous about it. My main fear is that it will hurt like hell. Yes, I’m a wuss. I have no problem admitting it. Maybe I’ll put up a short post-treatment update later today.

Have I mentioned that my parents bought a new house? Well, it’s not exactly new. If you’re familiar with Florence you’ll know it. They bought the Wood Avenue Inn, a 100 year-old Victorian bed and breakfast.. It’s next door to the BCM at UNA. Renovations are now underway! It’s going to be amazing. I think they have finally decided to move into it when the restoration is done. They are not going to keep it as a bed and breakfast, though.

According to WeatherBug it is 10° in Florence right now. It was 8° earlier. I love the cold, but this might be pushing it.

Well, I’m off to PT. Maybe they won’t make me cry. 180.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected