Friday, October 3, 2008

Scott's Potentially Perfect (or Pathetic) Pigskin Prognostications 2


A few quick hitters on the picks today; I’ve got to go pick up the kids.

Ohio State @ Wisconsin (+1) This is a tough one and should be a good game. I hate the Big 10.  I do like Richie Cunningham, though. And didn’t he go to Wisconsin? I’m taking the home team.

South Carolina @ Ole Miss (-2.5) South Carolina is better then their record. Ole Miss is not as good as theirs. South Carolina wins.

Florida @ Arkansas (+25) Florida is pissed. Arkansas is horrible. Florida rolls and covers.

Kentucky @ Bama (-15) Alabama is coming off of a huge win. Kentucky is not a bad team and Bama has a history of sagging after a big win. I keep picking against the Tide. They keep proving me wrong. Just to keep you Bama fans happy: Kentucky keeps it close, but Bama moves to 6-0.

Auburn @ Vandy (+4) I really, truly, whole-heartedly believe the sleeping giant wakes up this week. If not, well our defense kicks ass. Vandy has squeaked out some wins, but they have made their own luck. Auburn avoids a Music City Meltdown. AU 38-VU 10.

I hope my record is better this week. Remember this information is for entertainment purposes only. Except for our readers in Vegas. Which right now totals zero.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected