Friday, June 27, 2008

Surreality sets in

 
We interrupt this week off to bring you this breaking news:
WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!!! WOOHOO!!!
Unfortunately, it’s a week too late. The one we really wanted sold last week. The other bad news (relatively bad anyway): we have to close in 3 weeks. That means we have to find something this weekend. I’m feeling a little pressured.
I guess we’ll have a few things to celebrate this weekend. And I’ll celebrate by teaching the Youth Sunday night. Thanks Bryan, you made my weekend.
I kid. I tease. Um, not like that.
Speaking of teasing, a sex tape starring Verne “Mini-me” Troyer has surfaced. Oh yeah, I went there. I’m going to avoid the obvious jokes and go with this one: Some one had sex with Verne Troyer!?!? I’m sure there was a regular sized C-list celebrity, ex-Surreal Life cast member she could’ve hooked up with. Dave Coulier? Christopher Knight? Hell, even Emmanuel Lewis would be less embarrassing! I take that back. Webster would be just as embarrassing. I will say this; at least she’s not on the “Screech” sex tape.
Now that I think about it Dave Coulier and Christopher Knight might be the only non-embarrassing bachelors in Surreal Life history. I've now frightened myself with my Surreal Life knowledge. I'm going to sit in the corner and cry. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected