Tuesday, June 24, 2008

What do they consider my waist?

 Google Trends is great! 

I'm glad I'm not Japanese. I would be on the edge of trouble. Men with 33.6-inch waists face fines 

A couple of years ago I started putting my weight at the beginning of each post. I was on a diet at the time. It was a good way for me to keep up with my weight. I haven't done that in a while. I guess I didn't feel the need to keep up with my weight as strictly. It's about time to start again. I've mentioned before that I uaed to weigh a lot more than I do now. I weighed 220 at one time (and maybemore than that). I don't plan to go there again.

I'm taking a break from opinions this week. Actually I was going to take a week off from writing at all unitl I saw this waist-line story. I'm sure someting will pop up this week wehre I'll feel the need to share my opinion. Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected