Thursday, May 15, 2008

To fight the unbeatable foe...

I wore the shirt. Just so you know.

Today was a long day of road, rain, and radio. In other words, a trip to Opelika. That turned into a trip to Lanett, the "Greatest Place on Earth." We had a faucet that wasn't working. I fixed it. So I returned to Florence with a great sense of accomplishment. Then it rained, of course. It always rains when I go south.

I've decided to grow a beard, sort of. For some reason I do that every few months. Laziness probably. Every time I swear I will never do it again. I spent most of the day scratching and scratching and scratching. Usually this is the point where I shave and swear I'm never attempting a beard again. I'm not shaving. I refuse to cave. I will grow a beard! Unless the itching gets worse, then we'll have to re-evaluate. Here's a picture of the beard so far.

 

I took it while I was driving today. You do what you've got to do to stay awake on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected