Monday, April 21, 2008

When you're a Jet...

One more day until no more kids at the office. One day more.

I miss Financial Peace University. I think we need to start a bi-weekly FPU Support Group/Reunion. 

I need to rescind a recent post. Apparently we are still looking for a house. I guess we will move sooner than later. I'll try to keep you posted, because I can tell you are all (should I say both?) dying to know where we'll end up next. Anyone want to buy a townhome?

Speaking of moving, I guess I need to clear up a rumor. Apparently, word is we are moving back to Paducah. Not true. Not sure if anyone from Paducah reads this, but if so, let it be known. We're not moving back anytime soon. I have no idea where that one came from. Maybe because I posted that I might like to retire there someday? I'm not retiring anytime soon. 

I went to play golf for the first time in almost 2 years Friday. It went about as I expected. I lost several balls. I got sunburned (I forgot my legs with the sunblock). I was sore as hell this weekend. All in all it was a great time! If it weren't so expensive I'd go more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected