Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello, Young Lovers

 Here at the office, we eat out together almost everyday. One of our favorite places to eat lunch is Chili's. Except for a brief time when their health rating dipped to the low 80s (decent temperature, great decade, scary health rating,) we've gone about once a week for the last couple of years. I'm not one for change (at least when it comes to food.) I always get the Guiltless Blackbean Burger. I eat half and save half for later in the day. That information is completely irrelevant to the rest of this post. 

We've taken to naming the staff at our local Chili's. "Caveman Manager" no longer works there. Thank God! Since he's been gone the health rating is back in the 90s. (Still not a bad decade, but horrible as temperature goes.) "CM" didn't talk. He grunted. 

"HOW IS FOOD!?" "NEED ANYTHING!?" "COME AGAIN!" 

Most of our named characters have gone the way of "Caveman Manager," but a couple remain. "Snoop Dog Waiter" is still there. The origins of his name seem obvious, but it actually comes from Scrubs. He looks like "Snoop Dog" Intern/Resident. Then there's "The Giggler." I like him. When he works our table we spend our lunch trying to make him laugh. He giggles like a girl. It's great. Ah, Chili's, I need a Blackbean Burger.

I have found the greatest game ever. Pillage the Village Be warned...it's addictive.

If you like Star Trek and you like collecting things, I have much to sell you. Here are the items I have listed on E-bay so for. More to come. Much more.

A blog for our Alternative Worship service, The Edge, was started recently. Check it out for info about the service and Edgemont as a whole.  I will be contributing posts every so often. Because I don't use enough outlets for "e-information" just yet.

I realized this morning that the first couple of sentences of yesterday's post made it sound as if I don't like my kids. I love my kids. But when they are at the office, they get bored and they drive me nuts. Thank God for school. That's all I'm saying.

Gotta go so I can listen to the first hour of the BPP on the way to Haleyville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected