Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No Title Could Suffice

Holy crap! This could be the best wire story ever! Read this NOW! Here's the first paragraph, just because it is so great! Possibly the best paragraph in the history of Journalism. And that's on hyperbole!
KINSHASA (Reuters) - Police in Congo have arrested 13 suspected sorcerers accused of using black magic to steal or shrink men's penises after a wave of panic and attempted lynchings triggered by the alleged witchcraft.
I'll say it again. Holy crap! Here's a quote from a local.
"But when you try to tell the victims that their penises are still there, they tell you that it's become tiny or that they've become impotent. To that I tell them, 'How do you know if you haven't gone home and tried it'," he said.

I don't think I can add anything to this post to make it better than it is right now. I'll just close it out with a couple of pictures. I got these from my uncle who lives in Hawaii. The first is my aunt, my uncle, Flat Stanley, and Diamond Head. We sent Flat Stanley out there. The second is my Mom & Dad after dinner in Hawaii.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected