Friday, April 25, 2008

I Hate Ear Hair

Have I mentioned that our band, First Aid for Choking, is playing in downtown Florence tonight? It's true. We start at 8 pm on Mobile Plaza. I'm kind of excited.

My parents are on their way back from Hawaii. My mom sent me this picture yesterday along with the message, "Hard to leave". It's the view from their hotel room: 


I may start a new blog. I haven't decided just yet. I have to give it a little time to see how viable the idea is. I was inspired by yesterday's horny goat weed. I'm starting to think my social networking self may be stretched a bit thin. I have accounts on LiveJournal, MySpace (two if you count FAFC), Facebook, Twitter, Xanga, Muxtape.... that's all I can remember right now. One more blog won't hurt anything will it? Maybe just my productivity.  I'm kind of excited about the new one, I hope it proves worthy.

Apparently I've updated too often this week. Or ithe week has been really uneventful. I have nothing else to say. I'm sure I'll have some witty, relevant observation on the human condition come Monday. If not, I'll just tell a funny story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected