Monday, March 31, 2008

WWJF?

Don't be dirty-minded. It stands for forward.

Do you think Jesus reads e-mail? I am often amazed at what people will forward. I can only assume that they read these things and then make a conscious decision to pass it along to others. I want to go on record right now with my opinion: Jesus does not care if you forward that chain-letter! 

This rant seems familiar. I think I've written about this before. Apparently it worked. I rarely get these things. I got one today, though. If I forward it, I will receive a miracle tomorrow. If not, well, I don't love Jesus. 

While I'm on the topic of e-mail forwards, is it so hard to do a little research before passing along information? Try this one snopes.com. This way you can find out if that candidate really did misquote the Bible, or if this other one really is a Muslim in sheep's clothing, or if that kid really is dying of cancer, or if you really can get free pizza for life, or... you get the point.

My suggestion, get your news from a real news source. You know, like Rush Limbaugh or Al Franken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected