Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yippe-Ki-Yay

I've been doing the dueling Blog thing for over a year now. I started my blogging adventure here 4 years ago. I started blogging on MySpace about a year ago. I'm contemplating doing away with one or the other. I'm getting tired of the Cut & Paste Shuffle. Anyone know of a way to auto update from one to the other? I have some different readers on each site, but there is some overlap. Maybe I should just keep both.

Exclusive MySpace content found here.

I'll leave with this little story. I came back from lunch yesterday to find two police cruisers parked in front of our building. One left as I pulled up. There was an officer standing in the doorway. After they were all gone I asked our receptionist what was going on. Here's the story:

A potential tenant was coming in to pay her deposit and first month's rent. She didn't have a car, so a friend's brother drove her. The friend came also. They pulled up to the building and a police car pulled in right behind them. The driver was immediately cuffed and stuffed (to use a Roscoe P. Coltrane phrase). The other guy (the friend) was grabbed and frisked. Eventually back-up arrived. This officer found drugs on the second guy. Apparently there was an outstanding warrant for the driver for dealing drugs. I guess the first officer spotted him and knew the car. We had our own little episode of Cops right here on Wall St.

I'm off to ponder my blogging quandary. Oh, and work. I'll do that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected