Wednesday, June 6, 2007

ACPlog part 2

more from the first day of Annual Conference

6/1/2007 - 1:00 PM

Time for the afternoon session. This delegate [to General Conference] voting this is taking more time and effort than it should.

Abby colored a picture for me to bring with me this weekend so "I won't forget her." That, of course, would not be possible. I really appreciate the picture though. It makes me smile when I see it.

This speech is going on and on. (From one of the incoming ministers accepting the Bible presented by the retiring ministers presented to the group of new ministers) I like the "Hand" motif, but it could be overdone. Listening to her speak makes me realize (or remember) that polished speaking does not always equal connecting with an audience. I guess I prefer a more casual speaking style. She's too formal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected