Thursday, April 5, 2007

I'm consistent in my inconsistency!

If you haven't figured it out yet, I update in fits and spurts. Sorry.

Not a ton going on right now. I'm still serving as interim worship leader. This week I started all the songs in the right key! Yay me! I've had several people tell me I should take the job permanently. I don't know if I want to do that, though. I'm still not brimming with confidence in my abilities. And I'm not sure I am ready to be on a church staff again. Or If I ever will be for that matter. I do really enjoy it, though. This week seemed really good, too.

That's all I've got time for today. I've got to get the kids to the dentist. Fun, fun.

Have a Happy Easter! If you happen to be in the Florence area Sunday at 9:00 AM you can come hear me sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected