Thursday, February 2, 2006

Another whirlwind trip to Gulf Shores is complete. This time I left at 4 am and drove down for my meeting, then drove back on the same day. I got home around 7:45 PM. 12 hours of that was driving time, whew! I learned that the comedy channel is great for keeping me awake.

I feel like I've been in a bubble the last couple of days. I forgot all about the State of the Union and was out of pocket all day yesterday for signing day. I'm out of the loop.

Harvey is getting bigger and bigger. I think he's tripled in size since Christmas. He's getting better about going to the bathroom, too. He could turn out to be a good dog afterall.

I'm really enjoying the Sunday School class we've been to the last couple of weeks. It uses "Faithlinks" to discuss current issues & events. It's probably the only time each week Misty and I get to take part in an intelligent conversation about such things. I get to talk about construction and rental properties all week and Misty talks about medical stuff. I like the people in our class, too. We get a broad range of opinions on issues. So far we've discussed Healthcare costs and domestic spying. Both were VERY interesting conversations. This week's topic is "Power & Corruption." Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected