Wednesday, December 7, 2005

sadness, devestation, desperation...

My TiVo died last week. It took with it many things. It took 2 unwatched episodes of Desperate Housewives, 2 of the Apprentice, 1 of Survivor, 2 Rebas, and 1 Lost. It took with it my opportunity to watch Wings. (It comes on at 3AM.) It took with it my laughter. (I can't always stay up til 10:30 to watch Family Guy.) It took my innocence. It took my cobbler. (I knew I should've watched the episode of Good Eats!) It took my freedom.

My TiVo died last week. I having to adhere to a TV schedule. I watching Arrested Development at 7:00PM Monday night instead of at lunch on Tuesday. I not having a button to tell me the name of a movie or if the show I'm watching is a repeat or first run. I having to wait on the TV Guide channel to cycle through to see whats coming up next on Lifetime. I having to wait for a commercial to pee or fix myself another raspberry sundae.

My TiVo died last week. TiVo is going to replace it. I have to wait 10-14 days for them to ship a new recorder. This is our third TiVo in less than a year. I have no ill feeling toward TiVo. I have many ill feelings toward TV without TiVo.

My TiVo died last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected