Monday, December 5, 2005

It is FREAKING(!!!) cold! My hands are almost too cold to type. I love winter!!!!

I guess I should clarify the picture I posted last week. No, that's not Abby's birthday present. My kids were sitting on my brother-in-law's motorcycle. Abby got a Doodle Bear.

If anyone is looking for a last minute Christmas gift for me (no, I don't want my boss with a big red bow so I can tell him what I think of his bonus), I'd love air fare and hotel for Orlando, FL around January 2nd.

When did I get too old for my parents to bring me souvenirs from their trips? They just got back from a cruise to the Cayman Islands and Mexico, and they didn't get me anything! *scoff* This is their second out of country trip in the last month. I didn't get anything from Niagra Falls either. I will post some pictures tomorrow, though. My dad took some good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected