Saturday, February 12, 2005

The longest day ever...

That would be today. We just got back from Paducah. It was a whirl-wind 12 hour trip up there to pick up a ladder, an ice cream freezer, a couple of coats, and other miscellany. And fix the handle on our storm door. We get there and half the handle is gone. It's come off (which would happen from time-to-time) and apparently someone decided to throw it away or take it home. So it's off to Lowe's to see if they have a replacement. Long story short... the guy gave us one. No charge! He called it a "warranty item." Joel would call it God's favor. I think I agree. I have no idea where that door came from, but I know where I'll get my next storm door. Good customer service is...well...good.

I hate traffic. I really hate traffic jams. I really, really hate random traffic jams of unknown cause. We hit two in Nashville, at least we knew why one of them happened.

I'm beat and I've got to get up tomorrow, watch Joel, and go to church.

G'night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected