Wednesday, October 6, 2004

Wah!

Another Wednesday, another night of trying to talk over the whispering, giggling, shuffling rabble. *SIGH* I still love this job, but it gets harder each week.


Still no action on our house. We've talked to a couple of realtors and have decided to give it one more weekend on our own. We're going to drop the price and give it a go. But come Monday (it'll be alright), we're listing it with a realtor. That sucks be cause it's going to mean we don't get as much out of it as we could. But right now our priority has to be selling this house, not necessarily finding a new one.


Why do people keep knocking on my door over and over. It's closed and locked. Knock once and if no one answers...go away!


I'm finally over the sinus issues of this weekend. I was home all day Monday and still felt off yesterday. Monday was the worst headache I ever remember having. It was ugly bad! I slept all morning, and spent all day doped on Day-quil. Since I feel better, I guess I'll have to start running again tonight. I missed the 5K Saturday. Mostly on purpose. I'll just have to let the old guys outrun me another day.


I'd better go show my face and be social for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected