Tuesday, October 12, 2004

LJ

LiveJournal has me perplexed. When I put "music" do I put what's playing when I start writing? Or what's playing when I finish? Or if it's a really long entry, maybe i put my favorite that played while I was writing. I'm sure there is some widely accepted standard etiquette that I'm unaware of.

Another quandary I find myself in when I update this thing is the question of audience. Am I writing for me? Am I writing for the general public? Am I writing to those I think may read it? And for that matter is anyone reading it? IF not then I am most definitely writing just for myself. It's all so confusing.

One more issue. I sometimes feel guilty reading other people's journals. Why? They posted it. They know people are reading it. Why do I feel like the entire web journal reading community is more entitled to read someone's thoughts than I am. It's so very troubling.

And now for something completely different. Here's a list of some things I could never hear again and die a happy person.
Weapons of mass destruction, weapons of mass deception, "wrong war, wrong place wrong time," "I have a plan," Halliburton, roll back, "you can run but you can't hide," "making disciples" (Why does that bother me so much? Another topic, another time), "For Sale by Owner," realtor, mortgage... the list could go on, but it's time to go home.

Just for the record, the fourth song just started. I used the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected