Saturday, September 18, 2004

War DAMN Eagle!

Oh my gosh, what a game! Auburn played a great game today. IT was one of those games that gives me heart burn and makes me scream in ecstasy and anger, sometimes on the same play. But it was a great game! I really miss going to games. Hopefully after the move we will be able to get to a few games every year. How great must it have been to be there when Courtney Taylor caught the winning TD? Of course AU lost the last game I went to, so maybe I should stay home... NAH!

I've decided to run in a 5k in a couple of weeks. I'm sure it will be completely different from running on the treadmill, but I think I can do it. My goal is to finish in the top 125. I've been running about 27:30 and that should be enough to do it. I'd like to run under 27 minutes, but I don't think that'll happen this year. I'm excited about it. I was going to run in one next weekend, but we had to reschedule our Six Flags trip for next Saturday. Then, as luck would have it, I found out there is another one scheduled for the next Saturday. I just hope it's not too hilly.

We're having a Blood drive at church tomorrow. I'm planning on doing my part. Misty is stressed, because she somehow has been put in charge of the drive. I really hope it goes well. I also hope I don't pass out. I almost did last time I donated. Well, I'm off to run a 5K on the treadmill, competing only with myself!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected