Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Short stuff

I really meant to get something up before now. I would say I’ve been busy but….well actually that’s pretty true.

This past Sunday was my first as Senior Pastor of Mt. Moriah UMC in Moulton. I thought things went fairly well. One thing is certain; I’m going to have to loosen them up a little. That or get better jokes.

I’m going to post a transcript of my sermon later today. So look for that, if you’re interested. In the meantime, here is a map of where the church is located, and a picture from Google Maps’ StreetView.








I will say that I missed Edgemont this week. I’m going to try to get something posted about that later this week, but we’ll see.

For now, just know that this week went well, but I missed my EUMC friends.

2 comments:

  1. Just in case you missed it in other places : missed you Sunday!! I'm anxious to read what you preached.

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected