Thursday, April 7, 2011

To Class or Not to Class?

It's time again for a day of class. I also have news. I'll get to that at some point today. For now it's time to talk about the Maccabees/Hasmoneans. OK, first let me say a couple of things. We got our 2nd book review back in Faith and Hope this morning. I made a 97. Also, I left my phone laying on my bed this morning. I may not survive.

Time for more presentations.

By the way, did I mention that my professor for this class (Dr. Niang) is leaving MTS to teach at Union Theological Seminary in NYC? That's pretty exciting. I am learning from someone who will teach at Columbia. That's pretty exciting.

*update* 9:00 am - Essay question for you aspiring theologians and Bible scholars: Joseph (of Genesis), Esther, and Daniel. Compare and contrast. (OK, I know it's not a question, but you get the point.)

*update* 9:10 am - Guess what's currently written on the board in our classroom... 1+1=2. And you thought upper level graduate courses were difficult.

*update* 9:55 am - Question of the morning, posed by one of my classmates: What if Paul was wrong?
f

*update* 1:05 pm - Here's a quote from Eric to which I need to respond:
clericeric said...

re: 9.55 update - wrong about what?

1 comment:

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected