Monday, January 3, 2011

It's that time again.

Just because I haven't posted much in the last few months does not mean that I will not carry on with tradition! (One year counts as a tradition, right?)

It's time for the 2nd Annual Commenter of the Year Awards. Last year's award recipients included 2009 Comment of the Year - Bryan Miller, Great Comments Better Cake - Laura Senecal, and Frequent Commenter Award - (the late) Matt Miller. This year's awards will include at least 2 of those (the FCA is now dubbed the Matt Miller Memorial Frequent Commenter Award) and possibly others if I feel like making them up.

Here's where you can do your part. I take suggestions. I also take bribes (ask Laura). So, look through the old comments. Suggest your own. Suggest someone else. Bake me a cake... you see how this works.

Winners will be announced soon.

p.s. - If anyone wants to give me a ticket tot he BCS National Championship Game and round trip airfare to Glendale, AZ, well you'd definitely win.

7 comments:

  1. Me me me me me me! Pick meeeeeeeeee!!! (I would offer you a bribe, but evidently you are waaay to expensive for me. Tickets AND airfare???) But I'll promise to continue giving you a good reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... I can fix up another batch of goodies. Your choice. LOL (even though I don't think I posted more than a couple of times). I am sure they were great comments. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I was just thinking about that coconut cake the other day.

    hmmmmm...

    I'll talk to Misty about it Wednesday while you eat delicious lasagna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And might I add I have posted on all of the blog posts this year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And twice as much as anyone else.

    sc

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got a great recipe in mind...and I believe I've commented at least a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have Jacob over to spend the night. Not sure what my award would be for, but I do think I posted...when I could figure out how to do it...maybe I should get an award for that...

    ReplyDelete

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected