Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Morning

Just a few quick things today.

I meant to get a few things written last week. Unfortunately I ended up out of town 3 of 5 days and it didn't happen. We'll see how this week pans out.

I forgot to post my football picks last week. Going into the weekend I was 13-8 on the season. This week I threw in a couple of national games (Notre Dame @ Michigan State, & Nebraska @ Washington) along with the typical SEC fare. Here are the winners I had. (Green picks were correct. Red incorrect.) Arkansas, Ole Miss, Duke, Florida, Mississippi State, Kentucky, South Carolina, Auburn, Nebraska, and Michigan State. So I finished the week 6-4. 61%, not terrible I guess.

I haven't written anything of substance in a few weeks. Apparently life has been rather quiet of late. I'm sure I'll get hit with some inspiration before long. I have a list of things to write about, I just haven't had the desire to actually put fingers to keys and get it done. I've been a bit scattered for the last few months. I'm not sure what that is about, but it's starting to annoy me. Maybe I'll figure it out soon. When I do, I'm sure it will make a swell blog entry.

Frankenstein is coming in less than two weeks! This show is going to be great. The cast is great. The sets are great. The special effects are great. I'm excited. We open Thursday night, September 30th. You can buy tickets here.

I'll try to have more later this week. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected