Saturday, May 1, 2010

Guitar Poker Storm

Is it bad that I love storms? I really, really love storms. The fiercer the better. I'm really loving watching the storm coverage today. Along with my many other geekitudes (church geek, Star Trek geek, NASA geek, Gleek, etc.) I'm a little bit of a weather geek. I love it when Dan Satterfield (local weatherman here in North Alabama) gets all excited about the radar and other weather images. I usually get excited right along with him.

We had a great poker game last night. We had 8 players; played for about 4 hours. Good times. We'll do it again in a few weeks. Someone needs to step up and host the next one.

I found a guitar I want. I want it bad. I want it now. Here's a pic.

Here's a link to the particulars: T5 LTD/Classic

Alabama Music has one in stock. I'm not sure if the one they have is a T5-LTD (last year's model) or the T5X Classic (this years model). It doesn't matter, though. I want. I want bad.

So if anyone has an extra $1400 or so just lying around, I'd love to take it off of your hands. I have about $150 in my "guitar account" right now. Which would be just about right to pay the sales tax.

Watching the weather that's coming tonight and tomorrow, I'm getting a little worried about the rain. We have not made any improvements to our drainage problems in the back yard. Last year we had a nice little flood of our two back rooms. They are predicting several inches of rain with this round of storms. I'd really like to avoid another round of water damage clean-up.

Holy shnikies! The Braves are on TV. Color me done!

2 comments:

  1. That is one fiiiine lookin' guitar! I wish I could buy it for you! Maybe you could win one playing poker? That would be some hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least if it floods again tonight, you won't lose any furniture since the LAST flood ruined it all. Really, NOW is the time to have a good flood. You know...BEFORE you replace it. Maybe the $150 in your guitar fund should go towards a new sofa.

    ReplyDelete

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected