Thursday, January 7, 2010

Half-time

Just a quick update. I drove to Opelika and back today in spite of Snowpocolypse (I stole that, but can't remember who to give credit). A relatively quick trip. Not terrible. Not great. I did have some great chicken fingers at Jim Bob's, though.

My daughter and I are going to see The Drowsy Chaperone Saturday for my birthday. Should be fun.

My grandmother is still in the hospital. She had a rough afternoon yesterday and not a good day today. They were going to change her pain meds this afternoon and see if she does better. Hopefully she'll be headed to rehab tomorrow.

My neck is killing me. KILLING ME! I've been laying on the couch all night with the heating pad in full force. It helps a little. I don't know if I slept funny or if it's stress, but this sucks.

After the trauma of getting a Face Book friend request from my dad, today I got one from my son. We told him he could sign up when he hit 13. Well, the time has come. *sigh*

I'm going to bed before my head pops off of my neck. Feels like it could happen at any moment. Good night and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected