Friday, December 18, 2009

Game On!

I hereby declare the "Commenter of the Year" competition open. Next week, I'll start looking back at this year's comments and narrow it to a few finalists. I'm looking at quality and quantity.

If you want to state your case, go for it.

If you want to add more comments, go for it.

If you want to trash talk the other commenters, go for it.

If you want to read past comments and add your opinion, go for it.

The competition closes December 31 at 11:59 PM.

Let the games begin!


5 comments:

  1. I win because i'm the underdog..who never wins things..and has tons of heart..like Rocky,Rudy or Samuel L Jackson. Also, If I lose..I'll blame it on the G.O.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From now on instead of Satan representing evil in the world, I'll be talking about the G.O.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to only teach the youth about God..and The G.O.S . Thanks for helping clarify my new theology from which I will now influence the minds of the youth with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You haven't specified what we win, Scott. I mean, I want to fight for this, but it is kind of hard when the prize is not in sight.


    p.s. I can make an awesome coconut cake. Just sayin.'

    ReplyDelete

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected