Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Grrrrrr...

A quick little rant today.

I cannot tolerate unreasonable people.

When you have two Fire Alarm experts with at least 40 years experience between them, a master electrician with 10 years experience, and another person with over 10 years experience in construction and electrical work tell you that lightning caused the damage to your Fire Alarm system, would you not believe them? That’s 50 years of experience telling you your system was hit by lightning.

Why did it get hit 3 separate times? I don’t know, but it’s not unheard of. Not likely, but far from unheard of.

Why did it only damage the Fire Alarm? I don’t know. I have no knowledge of the behaviors of a particular lightning strike. Again, this is not unheard of. Actually, as lightning damage goes, it’s pretty common for it to damage one system and not touch others.

Don’t believe the experience and educated opinions. Just make up your own half-cocked idea and be sure to drive it home with anger and self-righteousness.

Evidence be damned (exploded and burnt equipment, other buildings in the area with strikes the same day). ! I’ve made up my mind you will not persuade me otherwise.

I cannot tolerate unreasonable people.

Oh, by the way, apparently Coats Electric can control lightning. Because somehow this is our fault.

On a lighter note, my daughter can’t seem to tell the truth. More on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected