Thursday, July 30, 2009

Look At These Melons!

I wasn’t going to post anything this week. I wanted to take a break since I posted every day last week. I didn’t make it past Monday. So after that I decided that was all for the week. I would not write anything else all week. I can’t do it.

Funny thing is, I don’t have anything to write about. I’ve no good stories coming to mind. I think I’ll ramble aimlessly for a bit.

Today is my grandmother’s 94th birthday. I feel a little better about it today than I did on Monday, but not much. I went by this morning. She seemed to be feeling a little better, despite her lift chair breaking down. Happy birthday, Mama Neenie!

How about some pictures from my garden? The first one is a cucumber growing into our ivy. I picked it yesterday it is about 18 inches long and at least 3 inches in diameter. These things are huge.

These next pictures are of one of our watermelons. I took pictures of it several days in a row to document its growth. These pictures represent 8 days’ growth. It’s going to be a big sucker.

I need a little technical advice. I need to reach out to my fellow Firefox users for a moment.

For some reason Firefox will suddenly not save cookies. Every time I close may browser and reopen it later, I have to sign back in to all of the sites I ask to “remember me.”

Someone help me out here. Anyone know a fix that does not involve uninstalling Firefox?

I found a suggestion on Mozilla’s support page. Change cookies.sqlite to cookies.tmp and see if that helps. It did. The next time I signed in all my cookies were still there. Then I closed the browser opened it later and had to sign in to every thing again. I went back to my profile folder and there was a new version of cookies.sqlite, apparently just as corrupted as the previous version.

So, who can give me some advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected