Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Star Trek, Nimoy's Nostrils, and Charles Wesley

I’m going to see Star Trek again tonight. My mom hasn’t seen it yet, so I am taking her. She is one of the original Star Trek fans. She remembers watching the show in its original NBC run. She asked for this for Mother’s Day. Who am I to say no?

Google Analytics is quite fun. It gives varying statistics about your website. One thing it shows is what search terms people use to find your site. In the last few days 2 people (both from California, curiously) have found my blog by searching for “Leonard Nimoy’s nostrils.” That made me laugh. You would think something like Gay Marriage or Abortion Rights would bring in the curious. Apparently they are less interesting than the facial orifices of septuagenarian actors. Fascinating.

OK, I’m looking for some help. A while back I downloaded an updated version of the hymn “A Charge to Keep I Have.” I now have no idea where the song came from or who recorded it. I’ve put it up on MySpace. Go and listen to it; it’s the last song on the list. Do you know where this came from? Do you know who sings it? Help! While you’re there, you can listen to a couple of songs I wrote, as well.

Well, it’s time to go to the movies. Have a happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Teach me about Good Analytics. Where do I go to see this information?

    ReplyDelete

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected