Thursday, May 21, 2009

Getting rid of some Junk from the trunk.

It’s time for another Junk Mail rundown. I haven’t done one in a long time. Here’s the premise: I get a lot of Junk Mail (over 5000 at the moment). I post the subject, and then make some hilariously witty remark about it. Well, maybe not hilarious. And probably not witty. But I do comment. The subject is in bold (exactly as received) and my comments follow.

Beware of fake pills – I will do that. By not ordering them from you.

Sandy gave me you mail – I need to have a little talk with Sandy.

Your male strength will come back to you like a boomerang. – Will it also smack me in the head like a boomerang?

Don't get ripped off my fakes anymore – We’ll rip you off with the real thing!

Buyer beware - Penis patches! – Buyer or not, I will definitely beware of Penis Patches.

Discover the reliable source of cheap and quality drugs. – In my limited experience, the words “cheap” and “quality” can never be used together truthfully when talking about drugs. Legal or illegal.

Wanna look unbelievably in that bikini? Keep fit with us. – Trust me, if you saw me in a bikini… it would be unbelievable.

I’ll pause a minute to let you get that image out of your head… sorry.

With us your intimate life will be back on track. – I would much rather it get back on track with my wife. Ignore this one. Nothing to see here. Move along.

A woman looks feminine only if she the right body shapes. – I’m not sure anyone who has body “shapes” can be feminine.

Purses – There’s a junk mail subject I can respect. Simple and to the point. Too bad the email was actually about replica watches.

Lost your libido and power? We will help you look for it. – I’m pretty sure there is nothing I can add to this to make it funnier.

Don’t let health problems affect your active life. – Isn’t that what health problems do?

Hey – Hi.

the best presents for Christmas and Sylvester party – What the hell is a Sylvester party? Do we all sthhhhhhpit when we talk or do we just say “Hey Yo!” a lot?

Crhistian Wife sexual Satisfaction – I’m not sure what’s more bewildering: trying to find out what a Crhistian wife is or trying to understand how they are satisfied any differently than a regular one.

Get rid of terrible pounds! – Finally a diet that only gets rid of the terrible ones.

Buy swine flu capsules – And so starts the pandemic

We know the way to wake your small buddy up. – A really tiny alarm clock?

aid your sexual event – I’m not sure what kind of life they think I’m living, but I can assure them and you…I’m not living that life.

Every inch of your tool will be screaming about your manhood. – Is it just me or do I not want that part of me screaming?

Women will never laugh again when you pull your pants down. – But they will scream and call the police!

For every men of different ages unique decision – I have nothing to say. The grammar was so bad I had to include it.

If you are obsessed whether you are blessed, we know how to deal with that obsession. – This email was surprisingly not from Al Sharpton, Johnny Cochran, or Don King. The rhyme was cute though.

These are great. Many variations on the same theme - uplift your darling night adventures ; raise your sweet bed adventures ; hoist your darling bed experience ; hoist your sweet couch adventures ; raise your sweet sexual adventures ; heave your darling night adventures

No one loves to be fat – Except maybe Louie Anderson.

The image of your watch will stay forever in her eyes. – Surprisingly, in this one “watch” is not a euphemism for penis.

empower your belove night adventures – Someone’s been using the Thesaurus. I had to include one more.

Crazy weight loss formula – I’m thinking this is not the smartest marketing strategy.

The best way to prove your virility is getting a Submariner SS watch. – Finally, replica watches and penis size in one email subject! If only they’d worked weight loss in it would be perfect.

We are waiting for your nomination. – I already told you, President Obama, I don’t want to be on the Supreme Court. Now stop emailing me!

We will make the serving size of your meat much larger. – Again, I can’t add to that.

Welcome to the world of slim people! – Now get your fat ass out of here before you eat someone.

Not everything that glitters is gold because our watches are even more valuable. – And they sure aren’t gold.

You can lose all the offensive nicknames regarding your weight once and forever. – What about those regarding my hair?

Hold the confidence in your palm, wear it in your pants. – I’m not sure I want to know what this one is talking about.

Your immature undeveloped friend is really bugging you? – Never seen junk mail from a hit man before.

Dont get old with arms folded struggle for your life! – I’m pretty sure this is a threat against my life.

Now it is possible to have sex more than 10 times a day – Is that supposed to be a good thing?

Create the image of a slim and successful person! – Didn’t they sell glasses in the back of comic books that would do that, too? You know right next to the Sea Monkeys.

We sell the best alarm-clocks for your small buddy down there. – And there’s that tiny alarm clock we were looking for. Thanks!

Here’s the last one. I had to include the email, too. It’s just too good.

ascent your sexual times

ascent your sexual times with aid admirable meds.

medicinal effect guaranteed. great bonus for every order

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected