Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today...


I’ve been lazy with the blog (among other things) the last few of weeks. I’m not sure it’s going to get any better this week. Actually, I’m not sure it’s going to get any better with this entry. Things are a little blah lately. It’ll pick up after the holidays. I hope so anyway.

I may offer some explanation at some later date. I may not.

Well, I planned to do some sort of update, but I’m not feeling it today. So I’ll just offer this: The I Love You Song. It’s from 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Just to set it up a little: Olive Ostrovsky is in the Spelling Bee. Her parent’s are not there. Her dad is working and her mom is in an Ashram in India. The song is a dream sequence. It could be the saddest song ever on Broadway. It is beautiful, though.

 

Enjoy.

 

Well, now I feel like I should throw in something happy to make up for the misery and gloominess spilled out above. Let’s try this: [title of show]

 

Enjoy and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected