Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quick: An Update

We closed on our house today. We're moving Friday (and Saturday if necessary). I'll be glad when Sunday comes. I hate moving. A lot.

I counted yesterday. This will be the 9th time Misty and I have moved since we got married almost 14 years ago. I'm pretty sure that's above average. That's not counting the 8 times I moved before we were married. 17 moves in 34 years. And that's not counting the time we lived with my grandmother while our house was being finished or the time we moved into a hotel because of a house fire. I'm pretty sure I qualify as an official nomad.

If you're in or around Florence this weekend and you feel the need to pack, wrap, lift, and/or carry things give me a call. I can scratch your itch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected