Monday, October 27, 2008

Last week I hit 5000 views on my blog . Thanks Mom! (That's on MySpace. I have no idea how many have viewed this one. LiveJournal doesn't tell me.)

Go here and read. www.glenphillips.net/blog. Glen (in addition to great music) has one of the best takes on the election, voting, and voter awareness that I've read in a while. I wrote something sort of similar several weeks ago, but Glen says it much more elegantly, intelligently, and succinctly than I ever could.

I still plan to do an entry on politics before long. But you know what they say about plans (especially the ones that are laid well).

When your done reading (or better yet while your reading) go here (or here www.plovermusic.com) and listen to Plover's album. This is a project Glen Phillips recorded with Neilson Hubbard and Garrison Starr. It's good stuff.

Now, a non-Glen link. I have fallen in love with hulu.com and fancast.com. Entire TV episodes and movies there for the viewing. Loving it. Your welcome, and I'm sorry.

I have no more links to share. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected