Thursday, May 8, 2008

I said it to me girl, and now me girl's me wife.

Well, I didn't get a chance to do a real entry today. I had one planned, sort of, as much as I ever plan anyway. Which is to say I have a topic and a general idea of what I want to say about that topic. When I get to it, it's going to be another serious post. Sorry, it's an election year. What can you do? 

I've been up since 4:30, so I'm kind of tired. I would already be in bed, but someone around here was watching "The Lookout" and I got caught up in it.

Let me clarify that last sentence. I am not a Peeping Tom. But I can watch the On Demand movies of those living near us. Have I mentioned that? I got an HDTV for Christmas. We have regular cable. Apparently when you have an HD tuner and regular cable, you can watch other people's On Demand movies. At least I can. Fun stuff.

I think I'm getting a sore throat. That could make things difficult come Sunday. We'll see.

In case I don't get a chance to update tomorrow, let me take this opportunity to say how proud I am of my wife. Misty is graduating Saturday with a Bachelor's degree in Nursing. (This is her second Bachelor's.) She is graduating with honors...again. This time she did it while taking care of two kids, one lay-about husband, two dogs, two cats, working part-time, keeping the house clean, etc. I have to say it... She's pretty damn amazing. And I'm not just saying that because my blog is now her home page. She's never read my blog before.

This is it, Shmoop. This is "The Blog." Welcome to the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected