Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ah yes, I remember it well

Yesterday's entry went where few my entries dare go. Seriousland! I try to keep things light. Once in a while things get heavy. Apparently it was something I needed to get out. 

When I was in high school, I can remember flipping out about writing a 500 word paper. I would sit for hours staring at a blank page (later in school a blank monitor). I can remember getting done and counting words... 389?!? Then struggling for a few more hours to beat out another 111 words.

Yesterday I sat down and wrote over 1100 words in just under 30 minutes including the times I was interrupted by phone calls.

I was going to go into another deep, heavy topic today. Somewhat related to yesterday. I decided against it. I was out of town for a good part of the day. This afternoon has been pretty crappy. I feel like the top of my head could blow off at any moment. So I think I'll stay light.

Well, I'm not feeling light. It's time to go home anyway.

Here's something fun & light. Name that musical. My title/subject line has been a title or lyric from a musical for the last few weeks. Let's see who can name all of them. Ready....GO! (Hint: Some are not from Broadway, btu movies.)

Good night, Gracie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected