Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Holy Crap!

I just realized there will be new episodes of Scrubs and The Office this week! Excellent! Oh 30 Rock, too. But I never remember to watch that show. I read somewhere that Scrubs is moving to ABC next season. Works for me.

By the way, I went to lunch, and my phone rang as I was getting out of the car to go into the restaurant. McGraw's Coffee Shop has great Smoked Turkey Wraps, FYI.

At lunch my dad asked if I thought we should go on a family vacation. My response? "Heck yeah, I haven't had a good fight in a long time!" I'll save this for tomorrow. It will give me something to write about.

Wow, two posts in one day. Don't get used to or feel threatened by it. It doesn't happen very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected