Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The good, the bad, and the phone

 I'm having trouble coming up with  a clever title that in no way relates to what I'm goignt o write about. I guess I'll wait until I'm done and then see if something comes to me.

The entry of our house (can't really call it a foyer) is horrible right now. It looks like all of our closets and our attic threw up all at once. We're having a yard sale this weekend at the church. We are trying to pay off all of our debt and this is one of the steps we are taking. I hope we sell a bunch of our junk... I mean merchandise. First of all, we need the money. Secondly, I don't want to carry the crap back home. 

I'm selling one of my guitars. If you need a decent acoustic/electric, I know where you can get one. I may end up carrying all three guitars and just see which one sells first. Right now I have an Epiphone acoustic (DR-150 maybe?) that I've had for a long time. I got it for Christmas in 2000. It's the guitar I learned on. I also have a Washburn EA-16 Acoustic/Electric; black. I've had it for about 4-5 years. Then I have a Squire '51 Electric. I've had it about 3 years. Unlike the others, it has never been played publicly. One of these days, when we have disposable income, I'll have more. But for right now we need money more than I need 3 guitars. I also have a Gibson that actually belongs to my dad. It's the one for The Edge. That's it in the picture. I won't be selling it.

My phone doesn't usually ring much through the day. Except fro two times of day. Between 11am & 12pm and between 2:30 & 3:30. The first time is lunch. It is inevitable that my phone will ring at least twice during lunch. I don't usually answer it. If you call me between 11 & 12 and I answer, consider yourself important. The second time is when I go to pick up the kids from school. For some reason that seems to be when all of the important calls come. They usually lead the last hour and a half of my day being very busy. 

I have a title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected