Monday, February 11, 2008

Lesson Learned

My uncle went to eat lunch with us today. I have to remember to never go eat with him and my Mom & Dad all at the same time. The conversation started downhill with talk of my Dad's case of shingles from a year or so ago. Which he lovingly referred to as "crotch rot."

Then they started talking about places they used to go parking. I really, REALLY do not want to hear about the places my parents used to go parking. That topic went on way too long. Sometimes it's nice to have the attention span of a gnat.

FYI: Lanett, AL is the armpit of Hell! I've spent far too many hours driving there and being there lately. I'm headed there again tomorrow. Hopefully this is the last time.

Anyone want to go see Rent in Huntsville in April? Anyone? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected