Monday, October 8, 2007

I sent this e-mail out earlier today. I thought I would post it here, too.


Hey guys.
I got a call from my aunt today. She took my grandmother to the doctor this morning and he sent her straight to the hospital. She has a tremendous amount of fluid built up on her legs and it is very painful. It is to the point that her legs are "leaking fluid." The Dr. wanted her in the hospital where they could elevate her legs and get her on pain medication. At this point her heart is not strong enough to move fluids through her body, hence the swollen legs. According to my aunt, he just wants to make her comfortable. Please keep her and my family in your prayers. Especially my Mom. She and my Dad are in Italy and not supposed to be back until the 14th. So far she doesn't know Neenie is in the hospital. Hopefully there will be no reason for them to come back early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected