Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dieting sucks... a lot

Liposuction can't be that expensive, can it?

I know a really good way to ruin any diet. Two words....Waffle House.

The kids and I picked up my parents from teh airport last night. On the way home we stopped at Waffle House. I think it was the first time in 3-4 years that I've eaten at a WH. I did good. I ordered a grilled chicken sandwich. Then I ate a quarter of Jacob's waffle, and two pieces of his bacon, and half of Abby's hash browns. In the end, I didn't do as well as I tried.

I ate a small lunch today, and I won't eat a too much tonight. So it'll all be good in the end.

I do hate dieting, though. It sucks to drink breakfast every day, to pass up cupcakes everyday, to eat very little everyday. All that and no weight loss.

Dieting sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected