Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Somebody loves me!

So far today "Father has created Holiday card," "Mother has created Birthday postcard," and "Sister has created Greeting e-card." All for me! I'm not sure what Holiday the first card is for and my birthday is not unitl January, but I can't fault them for plannign ahead.

All of these are in addition to the "Thank you e-card" that "School-mate" created yesterday and the "Love card" Father created on Monday. Which, frankly, creeps me out just a little. Then there are the 20 or so I got last week from Friend, Brother, Father, Lover, and Sister.

I have never felt so appreciated. I haven't read any of them yet. I think I'll save them all until Friday and open them all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected