Friday, March 23, 2007

What's the matter with kids today?!?

Bonus points if you can tell me what show the quote in the subject comes from...

I'm taking my oldest to see Jim Gaffigan tonight. He's a stand-up comic. Good stuff. Jacob loves him. We've watched the Comedy Central specials together. He bought the CD. We were excited. I pick Jacob up from school today and he says he doesn't want to go. He doesn't know if the "2 hours of fun will be worth the 5 hours [he'll] be bored." I'm going to strangle him. Just a little.

He did this last year. My dad took us to New York I wrote about it, but I don't have time to link (look in the archive around April '06). We got up to go about 4 am and Jacob said, "I'm not going." We fought with him to get dressed. He cried all the way to the car. "Why are you making me go!?!?" About half an hour later he said, "Dad remeber this morning? Never happened." We had a great time from that point forward.

I think tonight will be the same. I've got my fingers crossed! Time to go to Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected