Monday, March 19, 2007

My Junk Mail

I haven't done this in a while, so here goes. Here's what's in my Junk Mail box today.

Watch your body change with Anatrim - Does it change from "alive" to "dead"?
Receive Oprahs Favorite Things Complimentary! - It's like Robin Hood! Steal from the Oprah and give to the me.
Tone Your Thighs for Spring! - They're fine for the rest of the year.
Remember these 2 new faces, Scott - You'll see them in the Police line up tomorrow.
Let Belief-O-Matic Guess Your Faith - I'll let that one speak for itself.
VïágràORCîálís - Is it some new combination "wonderdrug" or a ploy to defeat my spam blocker? You decide.
Generate $5,000 At Home Every Single Month! - We call that counterfeiting. 20 to life.
Free Sample of CoverGirl Lash Exact Mascara
- This is ridiculous. Why would I... I'm keeping this one.

hmm... not as much junk mail as usual...I guess the filters are working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected