Tuesday, January 9, 2007

33

It's my annual birthday post! At approximately 11:30 AM today I turned 33 years-old. I know some of you are say to yourselves, "Geez, he's that old?!?" Others are thinking, "I remember my early thirties...sort of." While most of you are wondering, "Who is this jerk and why an I reading this drivel?"

The wife, kids, and I are off for a glorious birthday dinner at one of the finest restaurants our humble town has to offer...Olive Garden. Unlimited soup, salad, and breadsticks here I come! Then it's home for chocolate cake with the family. Good times!

I got one of my birthday presents last week. I bought a TiVo wireless network adapter. It's reassuring to know I don't have to attempt running a Cat 5 from my attic to my crawl space. (It's a 2 story house.) Now if I can just get my computer to detect the TiVo on my network.

I have to go ahead and say it. Who handed the National Champion Florida Gators their only loss of the season? Who beat two of the final top 3 teams in the nation (UofF was the only other team to do that)? How 'bout them Auburn Tigers!

Have a great day! I'll be at home trying not to explode from all of the breadsticks!

P.S. If anyone wanted to take me to NYC for my birthday, I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind. As long as I'm home by Saturday.

P.P.S. The spell-check does not recognize "breadsticks." One of the choices is "breads ticks" though. Don't those sound yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected