Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wow, it seems everyone is making lengthy updates. I guess I could follow suit, but I won't. Not today anyway. I'm ready for Christmas to be here. This is definitely one of my favorite times of year. I love the build up. I love the music. I love the weather. I love the crowds (unless I'm just passing through). I love spending time with my family.

Christmas Eve will be hectic this year. Just the way I love it! To these grandparents, to that grandmother, to church, to this house, home... It'll be grrrrreat!

The only problem so far... I have no idea what I want. Which isn't really a problem for me, I don't really need anything. But those who wish to buy me gifts are getting frustrated. The one thing I've asked for (and I'm pretty sure I'm getting one) is a new guitar tuner.

I'll try to do a more thorough update soon.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected