Friday, September 29, 2006

Loooong week

It's been a long week. A really long week. First of all, my dad is fine. He passed his stress test "with flying colors." Everything with his heart was great. I guess that means it's just us kids causing that pain in his neck.

I've made two separarte 5+ hour (one way) trips this week. Monday night around 7:00 PM I drove 6 hours to Gulf Shores, AL. I went down for a completely pointless meeting. I'm not sure there is any other kind of meeting. I got home around 8 PM Tuesday night, so I at least got to sleep at home.

Then Wednesday night I left around 8:00 PM and drove 5 hours to Stone Mountain, GA. While there I hired our third electrician in 5 months for a job we're doing over there. I got home at 4:30 yesterday (after sitting at a dead stop for 30 minutes on I-20 just east of B'ham; apparently President Bush was in town) and then had a meeting for church at 7:30.

I'm ready for the weekend. Now if I can just get through Friday, I'm home free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered and Protected